- One 8 oz glass of low-fat milk split in your cereal and morning coffee = 300 mg
- One 8 oz low-fat yogurt as a morning snack = 300 mg
- One slice of mozzarella cheese on your sandwich = 184 mg
- One cup (8 fl. oz.) low-fat frozen yogurt for dessert = 200 mg
- One cup cooked broccoli at dinner = 94 mg
It is best to get your calcium from low-fat, healthy foods like those mentioned above and in the article. If for some reason you cannot meet your eds through food, then supplements may be a wise choice. Read more about what to look for when choosing calcium supplements here.
Image from: www.istockphoto.com