Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Baby is Here!

I am proud to announce the birth of our son, Robert Austin. He was born October 19, 2009, at 2:03 AM, 7 pounds, 2 ounces and 22 inches.

This is our first child and the first grandchild for both of our parents. Because my world has been turned upside down, but for a wonderful reason, I will be taking a "maternity leave" from blogging for the next couple of months.


Food Chat will return shortly with more commentary and news on nutrition and exercise. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I started following your blog fairly recently [I, too, live in Garden City and am interested in nutrition, though I have never taken any classes!] but I just wanted to drop in and say congratulations! He's adorable, and I love the middle name :)

    ReplyDelete